In order to participate in the classroom session(s), you must have taken the Introduction to Design Control for Medical Devices online course and achieved >85% in the final exam*.
Design Control for Medical Devices Classroom session
Next classroom dates:
20 – 21 October 2021, 1 PM – 5 PM CET
The LIVE virtual classroom session(s) focuses on applying the theory learnt during the Introduction to Design Control for Medical Devices online course, into practice with the guidance of an expert instructor.
Max 8 participants.
This 1-day or 2 half-day live virtual instructor-led classroom session(s) it focused on applying the theory in practice. There are real life case scenarios to work through and plenty of time for discussions and questions. The maximum number of people in a classroom session is 8.
Included in the cost is a printed course companion and the following premium templates (regular price within brackets):
- Design and development plan template (€49)
- Design review template
- Intended use and use specification (only available on live virtual class)
- Requirement traceability matrix (only available on live virtual class)
- Verification specification (only available on live virtual class)
- Standard search report (only available on live virtual class)
- Design and development SOP (only available on live virtual class)
By the end of the classroom session, you will know how to develop new medical devices and maintain them in organizations where design control is a requirement.
*If you have taken the online final exam more than 3 weeks prior to the classroom session, you will be required to retake the exam. The exam will be reset for free. This is to ensure everyone has a similar level of knowledge and understanding in order to maximize learning during the classroom session.