In order to participate in the classroom session(s), you must have taken the Introduction to Project Management for Medical Devices online course and achieved >85% in the final exam*.
Project Management for Product Development of Medical Devices Classroom session
999.00€ (ex. GST/VAT)
Next classroom dates:
7-8 September, 2022 @ 9am-12:30pm CET
The LIVE virtual classroom session(s) focuses on applying the theory learnt during the Introduction to Project Management for Product Development of Medical Devices online course, into practice with the guidance of an expert instructor. Max 8 participants.
Max 8 participants.
This 1-day or 2 half-day live virtual instructor-led classroom session(s) it focused on applying the theory in practice. There are real life case scenarios to work through and plenty of time for discussions and questions. The maximum number of people in a classroom session is 8.
Included in the cost is a printed course companion and the following premium templates (regular price within brackets):
- Design and development plan (€49)
- Project charter template (€29)
- Design transfer checklist (only available on live virtual class)
- Project close-out report template
- Project deliverables list (only available on live virtual class)
- Project risk list (only available on live virtual class)
- Requirement traceability matrix (only available on live virtual class)
- Stakeholder register (only available on live virtual class)
- Status report template
By the end of the classroom session you will know how to efficiently and effectively manage the development of a medical device.