How to share blended course certificate on LinkedIn
Congratulations on finishing the blended course (online course + live virtual classroom session) and receiving your course certificate. You can now proudly share your course certificate on LinkedIn!
Please note that the instructions below are for blended course certificates only, the online course certificates are shared in a different way. Please click here for how to share your online course certificate on LinkedIn.
How to share/ post your blended course certificate on LinkedIn
1) Find the email in your inbox
- The certificate is automatically emailed to you. The title will, for example, be: ‘Important: Medical Device HQ Certificate for Design Control for Medical Devices’
- Please check your spam folder if you can’t find it
2) Share your certificate on LinkedIn
- Click on ‘View my certificate’ at the bottom of the email
- Make the certificate ‘public’ by clicking on ‘PRIVACY’ and then changing the toggle to ‘Public’ and clicking on ‘Update privacy’ (see image below)
- Share it on LinkedIn by clicking on ‘SHARE’ (see image below)
3) Write a message
- If you have time, we’d really appreciate it if you included a nice message about the course with a link to the blended course page.
How to add your blended course certificate to your LinkedIn profile
- Click on ‘UPDATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK’ (see image below)
- Click on Add to my profile (see image below)
- The following box will pop up (see image below)
- Click on Save